Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Letter to Santa

Today we went to drop off Maddie's letter to Santa at the mall.

Here is her letter, in her own words...written by me. Luckily she's forgotten how she wanted one of those motorized Jeeps and an expensive pink guitar that she saw at Costco. It seems to change every week.


13 comments:

Kimberly said...

lols about yours and bens gifts! Cute little maddie.

Heather M said...

That is adorable. She keeps on getting cuter and cuter.

Kenna said...

How fun:) My girls still don't really have the concept of Santa down (which I suppose I should be grateful for) I love Maddie's boots! I think she's more stylish than I am... which makes sense since I'm assuming her stylin' mom picks out all her clothes!

Kellie said...

That letter is priceless. I find that I have to keep reminding my kids what they originally asked for because it's already hidden in the basement. I hate how they are always changing their lists!

hknight said...

I THINK I'M GOING TO MAKE MY KIDS WRITE LETTERS TO SANTA,THAT IS JUST TOO CUTE!

hknight said...

Sorry, I didn't realize cap locks were on! Or maybe i just wanted my comment to stand out,I'm selfish like that!

Meghan said...

So cute! I love 'dad would like happy kids'!

Lauren said...

That is so cute, and I love Maddie's boots!

The Grant Family said...

Maddie's outfit is so cute! Darling little girl! Cute Christmas list too!

Stephanie

Ashley A. said...

I wish I could instill in Elizabeth the need to be good so that Santa will bring presents. She doesn't seem to get it yet :). That is a really cute letter and a really cute girl!

Nursemom said...

Landan doesn't get the be good for Santa thing either. I had to tell him what to ask Santa for because he didn't know. I love the letter. How sweet to think of her brother and parents.

Marissa Thompson

Amy said...

Cindy!
Of course I remember you! How the heck do you know Marc and Michelle? They're my in-laws. What a small world. Your little girl looks just like you. Where are you guys at?
-Amy

Matt and Adge said...

that letter is SO cute. Carsen's letter to Santa was a bunch of pictures of what he wanted that we cut and pasted off of the Toys r us website. It'd be fun to see what he'd say in an actual letter. I remember my mom always asking for "happy kids" for gifts too...too funny!