Thursday, January 24, 2008

My B-day and Such

11 comments:

April said...

Happy Birthday Cinders!!! It looks like you had a great one! Those pictures are great and I love your shirt! :)

Kimberly said...

that is a great shirt ;) Apey, you will have to come visit me to get one. . . it's the only way. . .

Cindy said...

Actually, I just found out they have a Steve & Barry's in Salt Lake. But you should still visit Kim to get one, just make sure I'm there too!

Kimberly said...

oh no i'm losing my pull. Hopefully the H&M will stay in my corner :)

Lauren said...

Happy birthday to you! ...and call me if you ever want to go to Steve & Berry's. I have been dying to go!

Kenna said...

Yay your Back!! Looks like you've had some fun times! So fun that you got to go to New York... I'm totally jealous! And I'm glad to know there is a Steve&Barry's in Salt Lake:) Congrats to Ben to all his accomplishments... I have to say I'm sad that you are leaving (I know we've only hung out once but just knowing you are close is fun! We'll have to get together again:) ) And Happy late Birthday!

Marc, Michelle, Jackson, and Bennett said...

Congrats to Ben for getting into AMC! That is so exciting! Isn't it great to just know where you are headed and not have to playing the "waiting game" any more! It just feels good to start making plans and know where you will be. It looks like you guys had a fun trip out to NY for the interview! And Happy Birthday to you!

April said...

Okay kim and cinders... I have never heard of Steve & Barry's... I am so out of the loop! :)

I definitley will need to come visit you both in the East sometime becuase I really want to take Scott out there. He's never experienced the "crazy" East Coast lifestyle. heehee! :)

Ashley A. said...

Hey Cindy! I'm happy to see you back and blogging again. It looks like you guys have had a really fun couple of weeks. Congratulations to Ben on getting accepted! That's so exciting! We will definitely miss you guys.

Warnick Family said...

Hey Cindy-
I don't know how but I randomly came across your blog, and I'm so glad I did. We haven't talked to you guys in forever! You're kids are adorable. The last time we saw you, you were pregnant with Maddie!!! That is so exciting that you are moving to NY. Congrats to Ben for getting accepted! Write back when you get a chance!
--Cara Warnick

Cindy Spratling said...

I've missed seeing new pictures of you guys. Fun to see so many! Happy late b-day. Welcome to 26! Looks like you guys had a great month!