As previously mentioned, I am suffering from a pretty severe case of Spring Fever. I find myself at the mall more than usual just looking at all the new cute springy clothes the stores are tempting me (I mean "us") with. This is probably where my spring fever derived from. To top it off, this last weekend we enjoyed some nice weather and it really got me excited for the warmer weather ahead. Which would mean we could spend more time doing fun stuff like going to the park, taking walks, grilling, flying kites, the usual stuff. However, somehow I've got myself convinced that we need to be more "active" as a family. By active, I mean becoming more outdoorsy and taking up a hobby like riding bikes as a family around our neighborhood and up the canyon, which is SO close. I'm not saying we should go camping or anything crazy like that, but biking sounds fun right? Ben loves this new idea of mine, except that I don't own a bike. So we decided to go looking at bikes, and I found the cutest bike at a shop a guy in our ward owns. It's a little more pricey that we'd like to spend, but it's just so darn cute. I mean, who knew bikes could be so cute? This alone makes me want one. Hopefully I'd actually ride it, if we did end up getting one...but, we'll see. Doesn't it sound like a good idea though?
3 weeks ago






12 comments:
I often make purchases based on cuteness. Somteimes, that's all I care about! (It drives Graham crazy! LOL!)
That is a cute bike. You make me think that i should get my family more involved in outside activities. . . maybe swimming ;)
Mitzi-I almost always base my purchases on whether or not it's cute, it's a bad habbit. Kim-Lucky you have a swimming pool...that should be an easy one for you!
Jake and I took up biking last summer and it was a lot of fun. We have one of those bike trailers we pull the kids in and let me tell ya it's a work out! I did feel like I needed a grandma seat (you know the real wide cushy ones!) boy was I sore!! There's a mental picture for you...me and my hacked bangs riding down the street with my Huge grandma seat! Ha Ha! It is a very cute bike!:)
That is one of our favorite thing to do in the summer with the boys. We love to go on the bike trail up the canyon.
I would love to be able to do family bike rides, too. I also don't have a bike. That bike is very cute and I don't blame you for wanting it. Let us know what you decide!
Cindy it's been forever since i've been on your blog! There is so much fun stuff to see. It is so fun to see pictures of your mom and sisters. I haven't seen them in so long. And of course you and your kids are always adorable.
If you take up bike riding, let me know. I have a bike but need a friend to ride with during the day while my Ben is at work...my bike isn't as cute as that one though.
Lauren-that sounds like a great idea, I'll let you know if I get one!
I totally agree. We're already having warm weather here off and on and I want to get some bikes too. I think it sounds great!
Umm...that is a really cute bike, but you just got a cute new car so I don't thinkg you need a cute new bike too. It just doesn't seem fair to me :)
you're totally right Beff...don't tell ben that though :X
Post a Comment