So, I have been very busy lately with a little project. Maybe I'm crazy, but I'm having so much fun. Here is a link to what I've been up to. Let me know what you think.
shut up those are to die for!!!!! I think my husband would be madif I put them in bentley hair!but you are hired when ihave my little girl! Great job they are amazing!
Those are absolutely adorable. I love them! I so need a girl so I can get stuff like that for her. I have a bunch of nieces being born right now so I'll keep them in mind. You are so creative!
Ben and I have been happily married for 8 years. We have three little cuties: Maddie(7), Camden(5), and Hazel(2 1/2). Ben is a Nurse Anesthetist and I get to stay at home with our kids. Life is just great!
13 comments:
Looks GREAT! I put a shout out to your new business on my blog!
Those are adorable! Now I just need a little girl to buy them for! :)
Very cute Cindy! I am impressed with all that you have made. The bugs are so cute and fun. I like the really big ones, well all of them are adorable.
I love them! I love those kinds of bows because you can clip them in so easily and the STAY in! Hope all is well with you guys. We miss you!!
Those are so cute!! Way to go!
Cinders! Those are ALL SO CUTE!! I Love them! You have such a great style! Good luck with the business:) I'll tell all my friends!
So cute! I love the clips! I love your new header! And I love your hair cut! Good work...looks like I am going to have to be buying myself some! ;)
those are so cute, cindy! i put a link on my blog, too :).
I'm going to put a link on my blog, too. So cute! I'm impressed.
shut up those are to die for!!!!! I think my husband would be madif I put them in bentley hair!but you are hired when ihave my little girl! Great job they are amazing!
Those are absolutely adorable. I love them! I so need a girl so I can get stuff like that for her. I have a bunch of nieces being born right now so I'll keep them in mind. You are so creative!
They look great! I am like you addicted to making them! Cute, cute, cute!
Cute!! I'm going to put your link on my blog. Your little creations put my bows to shame :( They look really great.
Post a Comment