Yes, boys will be boys. Did I ever tell you when Ethan one day just said "I love boobs." I guess it starts early.
Oh that's priceless!
I *LOVE* it! hahahaSilly little guy. :)
hahaha, that's great. Maybe he will say that in public sometime for you. Holy craft supplies! What fun!
That is so awesome!!! LOL!
Oh no. That is pretty funny. Just wait until he tries to "nurse" a stuffed animal - my nephew did that one!
Hahahaha that one made me laugh. Ahh boys...
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Yes, boys will be boys. Did I ever tell you when Ethan one day just said "I love boobs." I guess it starts early.
Oh that's priceless!
I *LOVE* it! hahaha
Silly little guy. :)
hahaha, that's great. Maybe he will say that in public sometime for you.
Holy craft supplies! What fun!
That is so awesome!!! LOL!
Oh no. That is pretty funny. Just wait until he tries to "nurse" a stuffed animal - my nephew did that one!
Hahahaha that one made me laugh. Ahh boys...
Post a Comment