Boy is it hard to get a pic with all 3 three kids! Not to mention one with Camden's eyes not squinting. I asked him to keep his eyes open in the picture and he just stared at me with a blank stare...guess not.
My little green bean. I just love the back of little Hazel's neck, I just want to kiss it. I'm thinking we are gonna have to do some mullet control in a few months down the road. What do ya think?
So cute! I like the squinty eye picture. It's dang cute. I hope I can be like you and dress ALL of my kids instead of just letting them lounge in their PJ's all day.
So adorable! I can't believe you have three beautiful children! Time goes by so fast! And I love all the hair things you are making! So precious! I am way impressed!
Ben and I have been happily married for 8 years. We have three little cuties: Maddie(7), Camden(5), and Hazel(2 1/2). Ben is a Nurse Anesthetist and I get to stay at home with our kids. Life is just great!
6 comments:
Maybe her neck will grow and even it all out? Anyway, the kids look way cute! Love their green outfits. Cute clippies on the other blog entry too!
So cute! I like the squinty eye picture. It's dang cute. I hope I can be like you and dress ALL of my kids instead of just letting them lounge in their PJ's all day.
SUCH cute kids. Squinty eyes and all. :)
i responded to your comment on my blog.
check it out!
So adorable! I can't believe you have three beautiful children! Time goes by so fast! And I love all the hair things you are making! So precious! I am way impressed!
What cute pictures! Your kids always look so sharp. And Hazel is adorable...i could just eat her alive :).
Post a Comment