Miss Maddie graduated from preschool on Friday. She was so proud, and so were her parents I might add. I mean, just look at that cap and gown, so official. I cannot believe I have a little almost kindergartner. I mean, seriously, when I did I become a mom of a grade schooler?? Anywho, here are some pics to document the occasion...Her last day.
We're excited for a long summer, before she begins the rest of her school career. I want to enjoy every minute of her being home while I can. She is such a good helper and will be missed around here with FULL-DAY kindergarten. Seems a bit much to me, but that's how it is here. Good luck Maddie!






6 comments:
I didn't realize you have FULL day kindergarten! I thought half-day every day was hard when Catie went. :( good luck! You'll adjust but it's so sad and weird and hard at first! Cam is going to be soooo sad with out his big sister!
Hey guys,
it was good to talk to you today. We'll make sure and add your blog to our list so we can check in every now and then.
Maddie is such a cutie:) How official with a real cap and gown and everything! That is such a big step in a Mother's life... grade schoolers... you'll have to go to Parent teacher conferences and everything!!! Congratulations Maddie:)
She is just too cute. I love the graduation pic and i love her dress in the other ones! I cant wait to see ya guys again.
Love, suz
I feel the same way. Landan is starting all day Kindergarten this year and it's making me so sad. I"m going to miss him around here.
I love the top picture of Maddie she looks so cute and so old. I can't believe she is going to be going kindergarten next year that is crazy.
Post a Comment