In two days our little baby will be 5 months old. I could just eat this little hazelnut, she's so yummy! After a long nap at church, she was so happy, so I thought I'd take a few pics. Once again I got a little carried away {thank goodness for digital cameras}...
3 weeks ago






8 comments:
Ha Ha! That scowl had me laughing for a good minute. She must have got that from her daddy. Way to go Ben.
I love that scowl! I vaguely remember the same scowl coming from Maddie when I was her nursery teacher! LOL!
How cute!! Hazel is getting so big. I love her facial expressions! There's one where i can definitely see some ben in her; maybe the one where she's laughing. I cant wait to see yall!
Wow, you got some great ones in there. Love it!
I'm glad that Ellie's not the only one with a serious/scowl look. Maybe they are related! Anyway, I think Hazel looks like such a cross between you and Ben. I can really see a bit of both of you!
Oh she really is yummy! She seems so little compared to my Lydia...Lydia is such a chunk that you have to force her legs into the bumbo, then when you try to pick her up out of it the entire seat comes with her! It doesn't look like Hazel has that problem...funny how babies take after their Mommies huh!:)
Hazel is so so cute! I can't believe she is so big! She looks a lot like Maddie! So adorable! Such a cute little family. :-)
I liked the Hazel perma-scowl. That made me laugh out loud!
aww, little Hazel Button with wisdom beyond her years she makes brookie look like an uber babv :)your kiddies are so cute. Hazel eating her chair, is so funny, guess its good you started her on solids, geez, haha!
btw where did you get maddies dress? I love it!
Post a Comment