Wednesday, October 7, 2009

As promised.

Please excuse this massive picture post. I neglected to document some of the things we did lately...and even some from summer, yikes! So, here they are...
{Apple Picking.}
My favorite thing to do here in NY.

Do you think we have enough apples? Cam kept adding to our stash.











These three were all sitting in a circle. One would take Hazel's binky out, the other would get mad and put it back in. Made for a fun game with little Hazel in the middle of the dispute...and she didn't even seem to mind.
the beginnings of the take Hazel's binky game.

the kiddos...aren't they cute?

apple picking buddies.





and then there was the...
{Toby Keith concert}

It was so nice to get out with just the two of us...doesn't happen a lot these days with no teenage girls around to babysit.


It was a good concert, although I felt a little old amongst the drunken teenagers, dancing and singing along.


Next up--
{camping}

Our branch had a little camping trip over Memorial Day weekend. We had a blast bunking up with the Liljenquists (cabin camping, my favorite kind!)



our cheese ball.

Pretty nasty morning pic, but just needed to document that I was actually in attendance.

And lastly was ...
{the Altamont Fair}
My friend, Tiana, invited us to join her. We had a great time!
We came across a little pony, named Maddie. Notice the sign that says "I bite"...just the kind of horse you want to go and pet.


The pig racing was the best!

Their favorite ride, the swings. It's only fitting, b/c they were my favorite as a kid too.





Maddie & Cam also got to take part in a backyard circus. They LOVED it. Maddie got to be a ballerina...


and Cam got to be lion, hilarious!

And there you have it! I think I'm all caught up now!

5 comments:

Nicole Stucki said...

Wow you guys have done lots! You are so pretty and look at your cute kids. They are getting big! Have you checked out Becca's blog lately. Do you remember her brother Jared? She is trying to put together on an online auction to raise money for his kids. It's such a sad ordeal they are going through. You are so crafty I thought that maybe you could make a couple of clippies or something to donate to it. Anyway check out her blog.

The Grant Family said...

Fun to see all of you catch up pictures! It's so fun to see the kids and what you've been up to. I love all of Hazel's little faces. I just read a book where a character's name was: Hazelle. Thought it was interesting and it made me think of little Hazel the whole time I read. (awesome books btw if you're interested)

Kimberly said...

I loved teh altamont fair. Did you get any saratoga chips? YUM! What fun summer things!

the landreths said...

Oh my goodness, Hazel is SO cute. You guys are all cute :).

Angie said...

I just love reading your posts, they always make me laugh at the things you have to say.
Duane and I wanted to get out to the apple picking, but didn't get the chance.
See you at church in the morning!