Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Pictures, alas!

So, I've had repeated requests for some pics of our new house, so you can picture where we are exactly, I guess :)  But, let me tell you this was not an easy thing.  First off, I've been dragging my feet simply because I'm not done decorating!  Namely the huge wall without anything on it (you'll see), no drapes in the kids rooms, walls to be get a color change, furniture to replace...you get the idea.  But, at the rate we're going this won't all be done for another year!  So, lucky you I decided to take some pics without all of the finishing touches, sorry!  I know you all just want to see where it is we live, and not how great my house is decorated, right?  Please say yes!  Anyways, I was able to clean just enough today, so that my house at least seemed clean :)  So, without further ado...here is our crib.

 the front, obviously
   
 the side

where we would welcome you :)


the backyard, the kids fav


entryway from front
 family room


 going into the kitchen


 the kitchen...lots of plans here once we set some mulah aside.



 look, we're ready for easter!



 the laundry room, aka my favorite room---HELLO organizational locker cubies!



 going back through the kitchen



 the girls room on the left


 hazel's side


 maddie's side



the kids bathroom

 cam's room



 our room...
(lighting is weird on this one)

 master bath

 going out of our room

 now, on to the basement...the play room.


 the hall leading to....


 theater room! (ben has lots of plans for this room as well)


 the guest room.  please stay in me!




 the big empty room in the basement...ideas???



the guest bathroom.




 my other favorite room...my office/craft room.  big props to ben for building this entire thing for me.  what a sweetie :)
 also my workout room...notice the elliptical.


 now all of my goodies have a home....so nice!


 just needs some decorating...and we'll be all done!
phew! that was quite the tour.  hope you enjoyed it!

14 comments:

suzanne Nelson said...

Oh my goodness cindy....dont even start...your house is so cute! i cant even imagine how much cuter it will be once you do all the things you are planning on doing with it :) I really want to come for a visit now just so i can stay in ur cute lil guest bedroom ;)

Mark and Adrienne said...

Cin I'm so excited to see pictures! Finally! Your house is just as cute as Kiki said it is! I totally miss getting to see how you decorate and stealing ideas :) I definitely got some ideas from these pictures and...I can't wait to come for a visit!!!!

Nicole Stucki said...

Cinders you're house is so pretty! I LOVE it. I need you to come decorate mine :). I want to come play in your backyard and stay with you! I might need a girls trip out there. So happy you guys are doing well. Keep up with the blog posts I love seeing what your cute face is up to!

The Grant Family said...

It's BEAUTIFUL!!! I can't believe you hadn't taken pictues because you felt like you still had to decorate. Silly Cindy....it looks FABULOUS!!! Come do mine!

Ashley A. said...

Gorgeous house, Cindy!! I am so jealous. I love how you've decorated. I am so jealous of that huge basement, too! Glad you guys are getting settled out there.

Suzy said...

I think the decorating is done and I need a visit from you at my house. It needs your help! It looks great and so much space! Enjoy it. I am jealous of the craft room and laundry room.

Kara and Kevin said...

Beautiful! It looks great, wish I had your talent in decorating!! Love the office (craft) room and all the organization in there. Such cute bedrooms too!!

Nicole said...

Cindy can I move in? I love your house. I can't wait to stay in your guest bedroom. Willnyou come decorate my house in AZ for me. You've got a gift girl!

Maureen Gribble said...

I love it! Can we say green with envy?? I'm stealing your adorable Easter decor ideas---the glass jar with the branches and eggs inside--umm, fabulous! :) And all I could think when I saw that theater room is how your Dad would go bananas watching movies in there--I still remember his mamouth video collection, with printed directory and everything! haha :)

Taylor's said...

Holy smokes - it is georgeous and HUGE!

Jordan and Luci said...

Oh my gosh that is awesome!!! I love it!!! Can you please come help me decorate our house?!?! Seriously, it looks amazing! HOw much land do you have? We want land!

Nursemom said...

Wow. You are so lucky. That backyard is HUGE. And your house is just beautiful. It looks like one of those staged houses that they do on DIY. Will you come decorate my house? And that craft room...Amazing! Can I live there?

Matt and Adge said...

So fun to see pictures of your new place! It looks great! How fun to get settled and decorate such a beautiful home. You've done a fabulous job. Congrats!

Lula. said...

Hello HUGE house!!! My favorite is the paint color in the entry! And the craft room... you have done such a beautiful job! But I am with you, we have been in our house almost two years and I am still SOOOO far from being finished and I don't know if will ever be! Why doesn't money grow on trees in the backyard?