Monday, September 5, 2011

Too soon?

So, yes it is still the beginning of September...Labor Day in fact.  However, I was just itching to put up some fall decorations.  OK, more like Halloween decorations.  This year I decided to stay away from the traditional orange and black and go more of an eerie, creepy, yet classy route.

Too soon? 
That's what Benny seems to think. 

 I say bring on cob webs!













6 comments:

Taylor's said...

I love it!

Will you come decorate my house?

The Grant Family said...

Fun!!!! Now come do mine, k?

Nelsons Blog said...

I love it -- you must be related to me!!! Dad

Allison said...

Cute!! I really like it! And after you do Catherine and Stephanie's houses, will you come help me too?!

suzanne Nelson said...

Cute!!! I love it too!

Mark and Adrienne said...

I love it! Definitely not too early, especially because it's one of the best holidays since it's all about CANDY!