Sunday, April 20, 2008

My kind of push-ups.

After watching Ben workout, Maddie started copying him. I thought it was funny and wanted to see if I knew how to post videos...so here it is.

5 comments:

Heather M said...

Great Job, Maddie! Those are my kind of push-ups. :)

Abigail likes to exercise with me. At home, I would get my exercise ball out and Abigail would grab her ball. She's pretty bossy though. She tells me what exercises to do and gets real excited when I get on my hands and knees. She climbs up and lays down on my back. She is an excellent weight! My mom used to do "Togethercise" with us when we were little. It's a great way to work out with your children.

Bethany said...

That's so funny! I do my push-ups the same was she does. That way I can do a lot more of them and it makes me feel better about myself :)

Cindy Spratling said...

What a talented girl she is! And quite the athlete :)

Stephanie said...

Go Maddie! She'll be ready for summer in no time. Scotty is asking to watch it again...

Kellie said...

I never could do very many push ups. Maybe if I try it Maddie's way I could do more :) She really is so cute!