Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Would you buy this?

Most of you know that Ben works on wrecked cars, to make some money on the side. Well, this one has recently been added to our collection. I should have taken the picture before he started working on it--it was way worse looking. It's kinda scary buying a car off the Internet, after only seeing a few pictures of it. Actually it's very scary (for me). Luckily, this one came with only a little over 100 miles on it, score! Anyways, he amazes me by how talented he his. I'll have to post a picture of his finished product.
(If this car looks a little familiar, it's because we now own 2 Ford Edges, both white. We got a few worried looks from our neighbors when we brought it home. They thought we'd been in a bad accident. Anyways, I'm hoping one of them will be coming with us to NY.)

5 comments:

rach said...

wowy that is a sight to behold!!! Your family is so stinkin cute i miss you cindy!!!

Kimberly said...

Does he still go to rexburg to fix them up, or does he have enough stuff where you guys are. That really is a great skill for him to have! can't wait to see how it looks.

April said...

Ben is awesome!! I am excited to see the finished product too!! :)
Have you started packing things?

Rebecca said...

You have such cute kids, they are so adorable. How is Ben and school? I bet he's so busy! Actually I should ask how are YOU! It's rough not having a husband around to often.

OPORG said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/6-cara-membeli-buku-import-online