CONGRATS! What exciting news! So when are you due/how far along are you? Oh, and I just noticed your post above....I hope you aren't too sick. That is miserable.
So exciting, I wish you were going to be around so we could watch your cute tummy grow! I'm sorry about beimg sick, it's no fun. I'm glad I'm way past that point!
Congratulations Cindy! Since I'm out of the loop, this is the first time I've seen your blog and realized that you're moving. How sad for us, exciting for you. And so exciting about the baby! Yay! -Michelle
hip hip hooray! I knew you couldn't be far behind me ;) I bet it is a girl! I hope you start feeling better before the move, can i just say again how excited we are you are moving our way?
EEK! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you guys. I hope the sickness doesn't last too long. That was such a fun way to announce it. Can't wait to find out when you're due and what you're having!
Ben and I have been happily married for 8 years. We have three little cuties: Maddie(7), Camden(5), and Hazel(2 1/2). Ben is a Nurse Anesthetist and I get to stay at home with our kids. Life is just great!
23 comments:
Congrats!!! That's so exciting! It's a good thing that ya'll will be nice and settled before the baby is born! Congrats again!
Oh Fun, Congrats! So was this pleasant news?
yes it was pleasant news...but not fun being sick :(
CONGRATS! What exciting news! So when are you due/how far along are you? Oh, and I just noticed your post above....I hope you aren't too sick. That is miserable.
Awesome post. that is what I was going to do if I ever got pregnant. congrats.
So exciting, I wish you were going to be around so we could watch your cute tummy grow! I'm sorry about beimg sick, it's no fun. I'm glad I'm way past that point!
Congratulations! When are you due?
Congrats! That is so exciting.
Cindy - I am so happy for you!!! Congrats! That was a creative way to share your news!
Yeah! The word is out! Nice presentation.
Yay! Congratulations-- that's great news!
You announce in great style! Congratulations!!!
So exciting for you guys! You are probably such a darling little pregnant mama.
Great way to share the news!!! I am soooooo excited for you!! Congrats!! How far along are you?
That's wonderful. Congratulations! Did you just find out? I'm due Dec 21st.
Congratulations Cindy! Since I'm out of the loop, this is the first time I've seen your blog and realized that you're moving. How sad for us, exciting for you. And so exciting about the baby! Yay! -Michelle
YYYYAAAAYYYYY!!!!! I'm so excited for you! I can't believe you're going to have THREE kids! I hope you feel better soon!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!! What a fun way of sharing the news :)
hip hip hooray! I knew you couldn't be far behind me ;) I bet it is a girl! I hope you start feeling better before the move, can i just say again how excited we are you are moving our way?
Congratulations! That is wonderful news!
EEK! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you guys. I hope the sickness doesn't last too long. That was such a fun way to announce it. Can't wait to find out when you're due and what you're having!
How fun!! That was great to check your blog to see that you are expecting!! We're so happy for you!
congrats, cindy! i hope the 2nd trimester brings better health :). i need to get some maternity clothes sent your way!
Post a Comment