YES...I am pregnant AND happy about it. I think some may have thought that I didn't say anything in my last post b/c I wasn't happy or that I had just taken the test that day or something. Not true, I just thought it would be a fun way to share the news. Plus since I've been so sick, I haven't felt much like blogging and therefore I wasn't getting any comments on my blog (poor me, right?) So, that turned out to be a good way to make you all make comments, ha ha my plan worked. Just kidding, but it was a nice surprise.
We are both excited and nervous to bring another little baby into this world. I'm about 11 weeks along, so that would put my due date in mid-January. Hopefully that will give us a some time to get situated in New York before we are hit with a whopping 3 kids. I know that sounds so silly to some of you that have more, but I'll be honest--I'm quite nervous, especially with Ben going back to school and owning our 1st home. Big things to come for us I guess you could say. We're excited about our upcoming adventures though. Wish us luck!
Here are the sweet faces of those who will be getting a brother or sister. Maddie of course wants a girl and Camden says boy, but I'm sure he doesn't know what he's saying.
(Notice the concealer Maddie decided to put on her and Camden's faces the other day)






8 comments:
I am so excited for you. I was afraid to comment to your last post since you told us a couple of weeks ago and I didn't want anyone to be mad we found out first :)
I excited for you. It's a wonderful stage in life to be bringing little souls to the earth!
Congrats, I'm sorry you have been feeling sick that is no fun. I'm excited for you guys.
Just a couple more weeks and you will be out of the sick phase, that sure went by fast (for me, haha!).
That's so exciting, Cindy! Sorry that you haven't been feeling well. So, do you have any hunches about what you're having? You sure will be making a lot of changes in the upcoming months. By the way, congrats on the house. That will be so fun. I love old houses, and don't you dare change those door knobs. I would have bought that house JUST for those cute door knobs :)
I am so excited for you guys! Congrats! I am sure you will be able to handle three. You seem so put together and calm. Hope you start feeling better soon!
Congratulations Cindy! I'm sure that everything will all work out and be totally great. Even with the big move and chances...maybe that's actually the best time to welcome a new member to your family because there's already so many other things changing that what's one more thing? Good luck with everything :)
sorry that you have been feeling sick... that will soon pass. I am excited for your new adventure out on the east coast! You'll do great with three. It's so fun! My guess it's a girl!
I'm a blogging spy. Congrats on #3. The ward is great in Albany so you'll have lots of help even with Ben gone all the time.
Post a Comment