Ben and I at the party.

Playing the arcade games inside.

Ben's parents were nice enough to drive all the way down from Idaho to be at her party. They took Cam, so we could do some of the bigger rides. Here is how we found them.

Enjoying her gifts when we got home. Thanks to everyone who came and all the great gifts. She was very spoiled!

It still hasn't hit me that we're moving in a few days and will no longer be so close to family. We have been so lucky to have 4 of our siblings living within 30 minutes of us. Not to mention grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, etc. We're gonna miss you guys!
6 comments:
Looks like a fun party. What can I do to help you with moving? I'm a loser for not asking sooner. Can I come and help you pack up? Dave and I would also love to come and help you load up your truck. Email me and tell me the day you're loading so we can be there. I will miss you terribly :(
What a party! I remember when I turned four and all the fun gifts that I got. I think that is the first birthday I really remember getting gifts. I can't believe your little girl is so big! We would love to help with your move also, if you need it. Just let us know!
Happy Birthday Maddie! I have to tell you that Elizabeth still talks about Maddie and asks when she can see her. I keep telling her that she's moving far, far away :). It's so sad you guys will be on the other side of the country soon. Good luck with the move! I hope you're feeling well!
I LOVE that picture of Cam and the grandparents asleep! That one is priceless!
I'm glad to see she likes the rain boots and jacket and that they fit her well enough. I was afraid they'd be too big. I can just see her heading off to preschool on a rainy day with her boots and jacket and backpack. What a big girl!!!
What a great party! I love that she got so many Barbies...you lucky duck! We had so much fun growing up playing Barbies, let the fun continue! :)
Congrats on being pregnant. That is so exciting!!! You'll do great with 3 kids, even though your hubby will be busy with school. Good luck on moving and all that fun stuff!
Post a Comment