I know I'm a little late in posting this, but here they are none the less. We had a good 4th of July, which began with some boating in the morning (I had a good video of Ben doing a flip on the wake board, but it wouldn't post for some reason). That evening Ben had to work, so luckily I had Suzanne to celebrate with me and the kids. We headed to to my sister, Laura's, house for a BBQ and some fireworks. Not to mention some homemade ice cream made by Russell, my bro-in-law. Yum! It made me realize we have so few get-togethers left before we move. If only I could pause time until we get back, so that the kids won't get any older!
Camden and Cami chillin in the mini chairs
I hope you all had a good 4th of July!






9 comments:
I'm impressed that everyone is dressed so festively! Love your shoes, by the way :). You always look so great!!
Did you change your blog so that it shows posted comments on the bottom instead of another window?
You guys look so festive and cute. Wish we could have done something all together.
Disregard the question in the first comment I posted. I figured out what happened. I clicked on the title of your post instead of your blog on my sidebar thing, so it just brought up the current post and comments.
I'm glad you had a fun 4th. I'm surprised that Cam was so brave with the sparklers. You look so cutge and I love your haircut. I want to print off a picture of you and take it to my stylist so I can get the exact same haircut. And you're so skinny too! By the time I was about 10 weeks I already had a pooch. Maybe that's one of the perks of being sick :)
Oh Bethany, believe me--I have a pooch! That's why I wore that flowy shirt so you couldn't see it as well. I feel like I started showing before I knew I was pregnant, is that possible??
Cindy I swear why can't I be cute like you???? I love your haircut and you look amazing! I want to! And your pregnant!!! So not fair!
Great haircut!! I love it!! your kids are so cute! And you, always, look so skinny and cute! Hows the packing going?
Your Russell,huh? great typo. Okay so you look beautiful in the pic with you and cam. Great shoes, btw ;)
Kim-Yikes, that was quite the typo...it's fixed now, thanks! And what a nice compliment, you are so sweet :)
Post a Comment