Maddie came downstairs before church today with a little surprise for me. After she posed for this picture, she lied down in the front room and gave birth to her little baby and went on her way playing. If only it were that easy.
Maddie is so cute. And I love the bows, they are so cute. I want you to teach me how to make them and I also want to buy some of the cute ones from you. I'll call you this week to try and go to the art museum.
Claire does this same thing all the time. And all my neices like to poke me and say, "That's one fat belly". Thanks. I love the be reminded! Sure is cute though. Gotta love little girlies :)
Ben and I have been happily married for 8 years. We have three little cuties: Maddie(7), Camden(5), and Hazel(2 1/2). Ben is a Nurse Anesthetist and I get to stay at home with our kids. Life is just great!
9 comments:
Maddie is so cute. And I love the bows, they are so cute. I want you to teach me how to make them and I also want to buy some of the cute ones from you. I'll call you this week to try and go to the art museum.
That is so cute. And I LOVE her dress. Your kids are always dressed so dang cute! Do you have any names picked out for the new baby girl yet?
That is adorable. Kids do the cutest things. Maddie looks so cute in her Sunday dress!
Oh that is adorable! I love her little dress!
Claire does this same thing all the time. And all my neices like to poke me and say, "That's one fat belly". Thanks. I love the be reminded! Sure is cute though. Gotta love little girlies :)
Oh my! That is so funny! I wonder if she will nurse her baby when you nurse? And yes, I really wish it was that easy!
ha ha What a cutie! I Love her dress too! Don't you wish you could just take your belly off whenever you want to...that would be great!
Haha! It makes sense. Wasn't she just reading 'What to expect when you're expecting' just a few months ago? She's a smart girl. How cute!!
Hey! Congrats on the pregnancy and the new business - you're amazing!
Post a Comment