Saturday, November 1, 2008

Ahoy Matey!

5 comments:

suzanne Nelson said...

Oh my goodness!!!! Could Cam be any cuter?....he is adorable! Its been awhile since i've seen or heard him talk, he's getting so big.

The Grant Family said...

Sooooo cute! Little "HOY Matey!" Love it!

Kenna said...

Your kids are so darn cute! Their costumes were great...where did you get them?!? I especially like Maddie's:) And you as a pregnant nun...priceless ha ha! You're good to dress up, I just went as a fat prego lady. How are you feeling these days?

Mark and Adrienne said...

How cute! About the spaghetti sauce...let's make a deal :) I'll show you how to make the sauce if you'll show me how to make your cute clips!

J.C. & Tiana said...

He is so cute I loved your kids costumes. They are so cute. I need to come over this week and buy some clips from you. I'll call you tomorrow and see when is good for you