not to be confused with belly hair.
It's that time of year again, when I decide I need a hair change. So, I decided to go dark as I have the past few winters. I figured it would be easier to keep up with the baby coming & all. So, I thought I would hit two birds with one stone and post a pic of my 30 week belly (tomorrow) and darker hair, although in this picture it doesn't look as dark as it is in person, at least I think so. Maybe not good lighting. Anyways, for those who were wondering....






17 comments:
Seriously, love the hair and your baby bump is so cute and small!
You have the pregnant body most women wish for. Cute! Your hair turned out great too....despite the cell phone interrupitons!
you look great! Love the hair and the belly! Do you dye your hair yourself? You need to post on HauteMommas about what kind you use and what color (if you do it yourself). It looks great.
SUPER CUTE! Both hair and belly! I wish I were looking that great! Hope you are feeling well:)
Thanks guys! And no I don't do my own hair color, I just don't trust myself :)
Cindy you are seriously so cute. I love your hair and I love your belly. you are the pregnant girl every other girl hates cause you look so beautiful.
i haven't trusted myself either. But i fear that one day soon i might have to :)
you are so cute pregnant! and i wish i could go back and forth with blonde and brown hair as easily as you do.
You are tiny, Cindy! I don't know why I'm surprised, though. Do you have a scheduled c-section?
wow, so cute, cindy! ...as usual :)
ha ha ha! thanks for clarifying :) funny, i was just discussing color choices with kim palmer. you two are a little bit freakily similar.
That's funny you're getting your kids a kitchen too. A few people have told me that since posting it. So we have to get them early so they don't get sold out! I think I'm going to go with the boyish one, since it's loaded with fun things to play with and it's still pretty cute, and I can put it in Scotty's room. Have you seen the one at Pottery Barn Kids? It's so cute but it's like $900 for it all. AH! Let me know which one you end up getting too.
I know i have already seen it, but i will just say again that your hair is so cute, i think i am going to go get mine cut this week!
Cinders, So cute!!! When's your due date again, I forget? You look great!
that is the cutest little baby bump!!! and hair :).
I love the hair! And you belly is so adorable! You seriously look so awesome! Are you so excited for number three? I am already getting baby hungry again... ahhhhh!
How do you stay so skinny!?! I need our tips! You're all tummy, and it's oh so cute.
Post a Comment