and the clothes were laid out (a tradition of course).
alright, alright...enough of the rhyming.
{I'm sure you're not sad about that!}
I can't believe how excited {and not scared} Maddie has been about starting Kindergarten. I asked her on the way over if she was scared or excited. She said, "I'm not scared at all, just really excited." She also passed the torch onto Camden, when she turned to him in the car and said, "Now Cam, when Hazel gets sad, you need to help her." Oh, my sweet Maddie. We're gonna miss you. But, first we needed to do some traditional 1st day of school posing.
Poor little girl got a cold sore a few days before...seems to always happen around big events. Still cute, nonetheless. At least she got rid of her Quasimodo eye she had last week from some sort of infection, phew...
Camden wanted in on the fun.
Waiting in line to go into the classroom. She's kinda tall I'm just noticing...
I told her I was going to come in for a minute, and she got all mad at me. Can it really be starting this young?? Fortunately for me, she changed her mind and let me slip in for a picture.
What a monumental day for a mom, sending her first born into the school system for ALL DAY kindergarten. Poor Cam didn't know what to do without her all day. Within the first two hours, I was thinking to myself..."maybe I should find a somewhere to put him into preschool last minute." We'll see how it goes, but for now he thinks I'm his permanent play buddy during the day. Here's to a new stage in life!






9 comments:
Cute first day of school outfit. She looks just darling! And I can't help but think of you when I see the jean skirt. Didn't you used to live in one of those when you were around her age???? ;)????
Oh Cinders she is Darling! What a change having an ALL DAY Kindergartener! I'm still getting used to Gracie's 2 hour preschool:)
Our computer was having some issues so I've seen your blog in forever so it been fun to catch up. and OH MY your family pictures are the GREATEST! Especially that cute Hazel:) You have such a beautiful family:)
Cute outfit - All day kindergarten - wow! My 5 1/2 year old would not be able to handle that! I am glad hers is only a half day - she still takes a 2 1/2 hour nap during the day.
So fun!!! kindergarten is the best so love it, love it, love it! She looks adorable! Your pics are so great! YOu all are so photogenic!
Hope things are going well! It feels like forever since we've talked! Take care missy! Love ya!
Maddie is darling!
Oh wow how exciting! Her outfit was so cute! She looks like a very stylish little girl...thanks to her very fashionable momma. I remember laying out everything too, haha. I miss you guys :)
she is just the cutest thing. that outfit is so darling and she looks so grown up! i hope you did okay... that's gonna be a hard day for me.
what a cute first day of school outfit. I and my kids love laying out clothes for the first day. Jackson laid seth's clothes out for his first day of class this semester (he wanted to match). It's crazy our kids are old enough for school!
What a cute outfit!! I love the family pictures. I bet the photographer was loving your beautiful photogenic little family
Post a Comment