Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Photo Shoot.


Here is a little preview from the photo shoot we did the other day with my friend Angie.


She did such a good job, especially with very uncooperative kids. I'm just dying to see the rest.

8 comments:

Kimberly said...

yeah, i was hoping to see some of these on here. It looks great, can't wait to see the rest! Hazel looks so big!

Ashley A. said...

That turned out really good! I'm excited to see the other ones, too. What a cute family :).

The Grant Family said...

Cute! I'm looking forward to seeing more too! Hazel looks so grown up sitting up there with the kids.

Taylor's said...

So cute! The kids look adorable as usual and you look the same as you did in High School!

suzanne Nelson said...

Oh i love it, i cant wait to see the others! You all are too cute.

Mark and Adrienne said...

What a cute picture, I love it! I'll have to have Angie do our family pictures too.

Bethany said...

Ahh....you have the most beautiful family. Not even a little bit of ugliness. You'll have to post the rest.

Lula. said...

Speechless.
-You are stunningly beautiful.
-I want to eat that sweet little Hazel. Her smile is to die for.
-I love the outfits you picked out.
-You Clarks should really consider modeling...

SUCH a beautiful family.