Thursday, December 17, 2009

A date with my Benny.

Ben surprised me with a fun date last weekend.  We don't get babysitters often living here, because of the lack of teenagers :(  But, thanks to some of our friends, we were able to go out on the town!  We had such a fun time rock climbing and exploring in some caves they had built-into the building.  You crawl through these pitch black caves, finding your way up down and around with touch alone.  I almost lost it due to my minor claustrophobic tendencies, however I made it through.  It was the weirdest, coolest thing I think I've ever done {the caves that is}.   The rock climbing was fun too though! 

About to show me how it's done...


Grrr...


Emerging from the cave {not the cutest picture I've ever seen of myself...but gives you an idea of how small the caves were.}

4 comments:

Cindy Spratling said...

So fun! Dates with your honey are the best! K, so I tried, but it's only showing part of my picture. Are yours x-large?

suzanne Nelson said...

How fun! I dont know if its bc you told me you guys were working out together but i feel like i can see a diffrence with Ben already. He's lookin younger already hahah jk...but seriously.

Brooke Eriksen said...

So fun! Let's go do it together:) Where is that?
We are on your blog because Elle was begging to see maddie. That play date is going to have to happen really soon! She has every minute planned out. I am kind of worried for maddie.

Lula. said...

You are so dang pretty. Who looks as good as you do rock climbing...? Looks like fun!