Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Thanksgiving Part 2.


As promised, here are the remainder of the pics from our trip...


Reuniting Sydney & Maddie was a highlight


Craft time for the kiddos.


Settlers of Zarahemla for the adults.



4-wheeling up the mountain that my parents live on...brought out some craziness in me.


My Benny & I.



See what I mean?


and again...







Laura & Russ came along for a ride too...we sure do miss them!



Cam is becoming quite the Daddy's boy.  I'm a little jealous how much he prefers him now days.



Caitlyn and Hazel playing...they are complete opposites in coloring.



Oh Suzanna!





Hazel learned a few things over vacation--

1-signing "more" (in photo below), baby, & all done
2-playing peek-a-boo by herself
3-folding her arms to pray
4-attempting to stand on her own




This is what happns after one gets food in ther hair...


Cam kept trying to follow Ethan around, which I'm sure was annoying for a 7 year old.  He was a good sport though.

3 comments:

suzanne Nelson said...

oh cindy...why must you put that picture up when you know i dont like it? Rude....Anyways the rest are just lovely and cute! Miss you lots!
<3 suz

The Grant Family said...

I think Hazel is such a 50/50 mix of you and Ben. I love that little face!

Fun to see more pictures. I love that you're posting a bit more often now. Keep it up!

Jordan and Luci said...

I love when you act crazy and get in funny moods! It's my favorite! Your family is so cute! I bet it was so fun to be together!