Thursday, May 6, 2010

Clinton Came to Town.

Guess who came to town...


Any guesses??
That's right, you fashionistas!  Clinton Kelly from TLC's 'What Not to Wear.'  Oh, I just love that show.  I used to watch it all the time when we had TLC.  It was so fun to see him hard at work...and he was SO funny!



My friend, Tiana, and I were treated to a fashion show made up of 12 lucky women and a question-answer session afterwards.  I was SOOO close to getting to ask a question, but he chose the girl sitting next to me, boo whoo :(
  He also pulled people out of the audience...telling them what was wrong with their outfit....he told this poor, old lady that she needed darker wash jeans, a structured top, a sensible flat, and a better bra!  She took it like a champ.




We had such a fun time.  We were sitting so close, we felt like VIP's.  Then afterwards we surprised my friend, Nicole {in black}, for her b-day.  She just happened to the hair stylist for one of the 12 ladies that got made-over.  How cool is that?  My very own hair stylist is famous!


What a FUN day!

9 comments:

The Grant Family said...

Hey! You forgot to tell me about this when we talked yesterday! ;-) Fun! And I'm glad you took lots of pictures too!

Kara and Kevin said...

How fun! I just started watching What Not to Wear reruns all the time. I had only seen a couple episodes when they were on TV so I have been watching them all the time lately. Love it, jealous you got to see Clinton in action!! :) You are always so cute tho, so you don't need fashion advice, I on the otherhand do!!

Maureen Gribble said...

Dying to know what your question would have been?? And why don't you have TLC any longer?? That station and Discovery Channel are must haves at my house! :)

J.C. & Tiana said...

I love that we left the boys all day and all night to have our day of fun. What a memorable birthday for Nicole (you know what I'm talking about) hahaha.

Cindy said...

I was gonna ask something stupid, about wearing white after labor day or whatever that "white" rule was.

Kimberly said...

Aww, it was nicoles birthday! tell her happy birthday from me. And how cool that she was styling someones hair, i want to see the before and after of that gal! That sounds like such a fun day. I would have been nervous in that crowd, wouldn't want to be pulled up on stage for sure!

Jordan and Luci said...

I am SOOOO jealous! How fun! I LOVE that show too and whenever we visit my mom I watch it all the time. You should join the show as a fashion consultant! Can you be mine?

The Grant Family said...

I talked to Suzanne last night and she expressed her exceedingly great disappointment in your lack of blogging. Just a little FYI :)! He he he.

Cindy said...

I know! I've been horrible...I have big plans to do it soon though!