Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Couples Retreat.

We are SO lucky to have such great friends here in the big apple.  We dig eachother so much that we went away for the weekend for a litle Couples Retreat {+ kids}.  We rented a big lake house in a little place near Lake Placid.  It was heaven!  We sat by lake during the day, while the kids and hubbies played, ate good food, and partied it up at night.  I can't wait to get back there...




Who needs a motor when Mark is around?

Nakeyness
continued...

What a ride when you're preggo!

Cam & one of his girlfriends...cute little georgia
Yum!Did I mention games?  Boy did we have fun...memories to last a lifetime!


The perfect gift for a Twilight hater!

This girly deserves all the credit for the games. 

Can you tell it's late? I get a little crazy when I'm up late.
can you tell?  oh that's just break dancing that i'm doing in case you're wondering...I'm pretty cool :)

Showing us how the "worm" is done.

The cute kiddos.  {notice Cam is the ONLY boy!}

The couples + kiddos
  What a fun weekend!

3 comments:

suzanne Nelson said...

Looks like it was lots of fun. The kids are gettin so big, especially little hazel nut...so cute!

The Grant Family said...

I'm going to have to call you so you can tell me more about this fun weekend! What a fun idea! I love all of the pictures. Hazel is getting so big, and she looks like a girl Camden with brown hair :)

Kimberly said...

Looks like so much fun! what a great little get away! So fun to see pics of it all, oh and hazel in that ruffley suit with her dark little piggy tails. . . too cute!