Everytime I see Hazel I just can't believe how big she is! Oh my goodness! All of the kids look darling. I love how you and Ben coordinated with Camden. It was fun to see the muscles after hearing about them! Maddie is beautiful!
Ben and I have been happily married for 8 years. We have three little cuties: Maddie(7), Camden(5), and Hazel(2 1/2). Ben is a Nurse Anesthetist and I get to stay at home with our kids. Life is just great!
6 comments:
Oh. My. goodness. Holy cuteness!! HAhah. Cindy i love the pictures...you and Benji are lookin good and the kids are adorable :)
Everytime I see Hazel I just can't believe how big she is! Oh my goodness! All of the kids look darling. I love how you and Ben coordinated with Camden. It was fun to see the muscles after hearing about them! Maddie is beautiful!
BTW You look way hot and beautiful in that first picture :)
DARLING! I love it! And your shoes - to die for!
I love that you noticed her shoes! I had to go back and look :)
So cute! The whole fam should be models.
Post a Comment