Sunday, November 28, 2010

What the heck?

'What the heck?' is Camden's new favorite phrase.  I have no idea where it learned it from.  You'd think we live in Utah!

So, I know I'm pretty much the worst blogger ever, but I thought I'd better get one last post in before our big move to Indiana. So, here's what's new with us...


Hazel likes to eat butter. YUM!


She also decided it's fun to color on walls. 


Cam and Maddie were nice enough to help clean up the mess...which took hours!


 
She also got bangs! 

 Maddie is a great photographer.


 Ben's parents came for Ben's graduation and got to make a trip to Palmyra.  Here we are in front of the temple.

 The sacred grove.


This girl took a spill down the stairs at church, hence the scabby nose and is talking SO much!


 This girl is about to get glasses and just lost her 3rd tooth.



This guy is the sweetest little man around.



Grandma and Grandpa Clark!





Crazy kiddos.





Ben graduated!!!!




His classmates.
Stay tuned for Thanksgiving!

No comments: