Oh Cindy she looks so old. This makes me sad and makes me miss her and you all so much. I'm glad you blogged and hope you blog more now that we don't see you all the time
Ben and I have been happily married for 8 years. We have three little cuties: Maddie(7), Camden(5), and Hazel(2 1/2). Ben is a Nurse Anesthetist and I get to stay at home with our kids. Life is just great!
7 comments:
So fun that you've updated! I love seeing your little family grow. Have you moved and settled? We miss you!
Oh so cute!! Haha i love the pics, she is gettin so big and is lookin like a little girl now. Have u been nairing recently? ;)
K, she is looking more and more like Maddie. I can't believe how big she is. I want to see pics of your new place. I hope you're liking it there.
Lucky you. Gavin just doesn't care. He'd rather walk around in a dirty diaper.
You blogged and I just noticed!
Oh Cindy she looks so old. This makes me sad and makes me miss her and you all so much. I'm glad you blogged and hope you blog more now that we don't see you all the time
I love to see that I'm not the only mom who takes photos while on the potty.
Post a Comment