Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Yes, we are...

being hit with all of that lovely widwest snow (a blizzard I think is what they are calling it) you are hearing about on the news. Looks like we are snowed in for a bit, except Ben who still has to work, bummer.



some sibling love, makes my heart melt.
  and did i forget to show you maddie in her cute glasses?  they've become second nature to her.  so cute.

5 comments:

Nicole Stucki said...

How cute are they!

Nursemom said...

I wish we had snow to enjoy. It's just really cold here in southern Texas. I love Hazel's little curls. Oh,to have a girl with hair. We'll get there someday. And Maddie's glasses look really cute on her.

Maureen Gribble said...

Love seeing all that snow, reminds me of the good old days of playing in our backyards, and sledding down the deck stairs!! Yours were the best for that as I recall. Hope you all are getting settled in, can't wait to see more pics of your new home. Stay warm!!

Lula. said...

I haven't checked in in waaaaay too long. I will just never get over how beautiful that family of yours is. So glad to see you are all doing well.

J.C. & Tiana said...

Ok maybe I changed my mind I don't like when you post more cause it makes me miss you guys. Can't wait to visit next month.