Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Hazel is confused.

Just had to share this adorable video of Hazel on Valentine's Day.  Sorry this is sideways, how annoying.

7 comments:

Mark and Adrienne said...

I can't believe how much Hazel is talking!!! She is adorable and looks so much older than she did two months ago! Tell her to stop growing up so fast. Miss you!

The Grant Family said...

I could watch that FOREVER! It's so darling! I should tape Ellie more, it reminds me of what I'm missing! We've really got to get those two girls together sometime soon. They will love eachother! Do move videos....I LOVED that! (I even tipped my laptop to the side to watch ha ha ha)

The Duckers said...

She's a DOLL!
Why can't it just be her birthday all the time!??! That sounds WAY more fun! ;o)

Angie said...

Hazel is getting so big! And so cute! "I love it!". So fun!

Ashley A. said...

OK--Hazel is so old! I can't believe it. Where has the time gone. That video was so adorable. How's Indiana?

suzanne Nelson said...

Oh my goodness, this is so cute!! Hahah

wigsybaby said...

She is such a talker! I love that she thinks all the fun pretty stuff on Valentines Day was for her. I mean, why wouldn't she? That makes sense to me!