Sunday, October 7, 2007

Blame it on the rain!

The other day it was raining outside while we were eating dinner. I was feeling a little crazy, so I asked Maddie if she wanted to go run in the rain. I remember playing in the rain when I was a kid, and thought maybe she would think it was fun too. She wasn't sure I was serious at first, but when she realized I was actually gonna let her run outside in the rain, she was pretty excited!
Making several laps around our backyard.
( She is without pants b/c I didn't want her to get them wet. I had just washed them and wanted her to get another wear out of them before washing them again...dumb, I know!)
Conference!

Coloring to keep entertained.

Camden even enjoyed some coloring too. He thought he was pretty cool to do what Maddie was doing.



It was a great conference, as always. I'm excited to read back over many of the talks, to get a little more out of them...since I had two lovely distractions!

9 comments:

Kate Ann said...

Cindy where did you get those cute conference color pages??? They are darling. I love letting my kids play in the rain with Steve!!!

Cindy said...

i just emailed it to you. too bad i didn't get it to you sooner!

Jessica Davis said...

How fun, Cindy! Kids playing in the rain...that brings back my own fun memories from childhood. And Camden looks just like Ben in that last picture. Cute!

MidCityGal said...

What a fun mom you are! Letting her run around in the rain. I'm sure Maddie loved-- especially without her pants. So funny!

April said...

Maddie is so cute... is that a gap between her teeth Cinders? j/k. She would then be taking after her mother, wouldn't she? :) She is just so cute, and I bet she had so much fun in the rain. Cam looks so much like Ben. He is just a handsome little guy!

Cindy said...

yep, she has the nielsen 'curse of the gap'.

Melanie said...

Cindy, I think you might be THE most photogenic person of all time. AND your kids seem to be following suit. It looks like you had a great weekend!

Cindy said...

Oh Melanie...you have to be kidding! I definitely have to weed through any pics I take to find decent ones of myself. I either close my eyes or just look plain weird. But,thank you, you are kind!

Cindy Spratling said...

Hey, next time you come to Idaho, I want to see you! So let me know, k. Your family is too cute!