Friday, October 5, 2007

Some updates

Ben had his 27th b-day on the 27th of September...I just noticed the irony as I typed it. Guess I'm a little slow! Anyways, we went up to Idaho for the weekend to celebrate, see our new niece, and for Ben to finally finish the Jeep doors, so we don't have to freeze when we drive it. It's getting cold here! However, I forgot the camera on our trip :( So, this is a pic of Ben and his buddies, Jordan and Joe, a week or so before his birthday, it's the best I could do!

Maddie loves to help her Daddy. She was outside helping him put a new bumper on the Jeep(one of Ben's b-day presents). They both came back inside giggling. They both had their hoods on and Maddie said excidely, "We're hoodie people Mom!" I don't know what that means exactly, but she thought it was funny.


Camden's latest trick is that if you hold him facing you, holding both legs and start counting to 3, he will automatically start throwing himself backwards to dangle. I'm actually the one who started doing it with him, not Ben! I was a little surprised how daring I could be with him. He loves it!


Maddie wanted to capture it on camera (well really I did, but she was way excited to help). She kept cutting off his head or mine in the picture. She was pretty proud of herself though.

After doing his trick several times...here's me and Cam.

8 comments:

Stephanie said...

cindy, did you cut maddies bangs?

April said...

That is so funny! I think that your kids are just so adorable! I love your hair style also. I see all these cute pictures of you roomies all cute and skinny and I think... "oh, if only I had my body back!" haahaa! Maybe a year after she's born!

Ashley A. said...

Joe's excited he made the blog :). I love the hoodie people story. That is so funny! What cute pictures too.

the landreths said...

Happy Birthday to Ben! Cute pictures and kiddoes and your hair is really great!

Jessica Davis said...

I was wondering where you guys had been lately. Fun pictures. Tell Ben Happy Birthday for us! (Belatedly). :)

The Grant Family said...

Cute! Did you change your hair again? I tried calling today but it would just stop ringing...hmmm!

Cindy said...

maddie did get her bangs cut, not by me though. She keeps saying "look, mom, i STILL have bangs". like they are going to one day disappear. no...i don't think i changed my hair again(i got it blonder about 1-2 mos ago).

Kimberly said...

that's some pretty good photography by maddie. Kaylee gets a lot of pictures of the floor and walls before maybe getting a elbow, and she will be very proud, and say, look there's your elbow mom!