Wednesday, October 10, 2007

The Park

The weather has been so nice here in UT! So, I've been taking my kids to the park nearby rather frequently. Maddie has finally decided that the swings are cool (she used to scream when you would put her on one). And Camden feels the same, he loves them. So, gone are the days when I could go sit on a blanket with Cam and read a book, while Maddie played. Now that she likes to swing, I have to keep pushing her b/c she likes to go really fast. Darn exercise! No, really I do enjoy it.






Cam also loves the biggest slide there-an enclosed one that I have to go on with him. Then when he gets to the bottom, he tries to climb back up to no avail.

Speaking of reading...I came across some lovely graffiti that made me smile. I'll try no to feel too pathetic, since most of you are addicted to the Twilight series books just as much as I am! (Yes, I did finish them all, if any of you were wondering--I can't wait for the next one!) But, I laughed at myself when I realized that I could identify with this grade-school girl (I'm assuming)....I thought it was so funny, I had to get it on film...a girl after my own heart (and NO, I am not the one who wrote it :)

5 comments:

Jessica Davis said...

That sign is hilarious. A girl after my heart too! (Funny that we can relate so well to some pre-teen grafitti artist huh?)

Ashley A. said...

That is so funny! These books are amazingly popular. You know you've hit it big when young girls are graffiti-ing about a character from a book you've written. Did you know, Cindy, that Stephenie Meyer posted a version of the first chapter of "Twilight" from Edward's perspective? It's on her website stepheniemeyer.com. I thought it was fun to read.

Cindy said...

eww, i didn't know that. i'll have to take a look. thanks!

Kimberly said...

That is great. I can totally relate now. I am going to have to check out that website too, now that it is all fresh in my mind. I keep reading chapters over again while i wait for the second to come my way.

Cindy said...

you started reading?? yeah! how did you like it?