Thursday, November 29, 2007

No need for Christmas toys

My generous friend, Kellie, from our ward brought over some of her kids old toys the other day that she was gonna get rid of. Maddie and Camden both dove right into the bag (well, not literally). But they literally played with them for the rest of the day and then some.

Camden is actually looking at the camera and smiling, very rare. I think he might be saying "cheese" as well.
The bag 'o toys also contained some swimsuits, which Maddie modeled for us over and over again (with panties and all).

I just couldn't resist.

Thanks again, Kellie, for supplying us with fun filled days to come!

9 comments:

Kellie said...

I'm SO glad your kids enjoyed the toys. Sometimes I hold on to things for too long but I'm getting much better at letting things go - especially as we are getting out of certain stages as the kids grow. I loved seeing the playhouse stuff out and being played with. I'm sure there will be much more where that came from :)

Kimberly said...

i just love those little girl bums in swimsuits. Kaylee's hung out all last summer, classic. I especially like it with the baggy undies underneath :)

The Grant Family said...

Okay, that butt shot of Maddie is priceless....make sure to pull it out someday when she's in high school!

the landreths said...

What a score! Love the bum hanging out of the swimsuit :).

Will you email me your address? landreth37@yahoo.com Thanks!!

Kenna said...

Oh how nice when you get new toys for free!! And the picture of Maddie's backside is precious, I'm sure she'll appreciate that when she's 15 or so!:)

Marc, Michelle, Jackson, and Bennett said...

Those have got to be the greatest pictures of Maddie in the leotard! What a crack up! Also, how awesome to receive such a kind gift. It sounds like you guys are already getting a ton of use out of all the toys.

Meghan said...

Oh my goodness - the swimsuit and undies picture is so cute! I agree that you need to save it for the HS graduation or a wedding video. :)

Bethany said...

Don't you just love generous ward members? Someone from our ward just gave us a really nice leapfrog toy for Roman and he loves it. I should've just saved it & given it to him for Christmas:)

Bethany said...

Don't you just love generous ward members? Someone from our ward just gave us a really nice leapfrog toy for Roman and he loves it. I should've just saved it & given it to him for Christmas:)