We've had such a fun Thanksgiving week, filled with lots of family and fun. First, on a sad note--I forgot my camera on Thanksgiving day :( I'm still upset with myself for not being able to capture everything on film. I'm a sad excuse for a blogger, I know. Despite my boo boo,we had a nice day up in Heber with Ben's side of the family (35 or so I think). Because of the large number, we held it at the church, which was nice b/c we worked off some of our extra calories by playing some volleyball afterwards. I did play in high school, so it's kinda nice sometimes to see if I still have any skills (or maybe I never did ?). Anyways, it was a good day.
The next day started off with some unsuccessful "black friday" shopping and a trip to Chuck E. Cheese for our niece's b-day. My kids love that place. Notice they don't like to look directly at the camera, which makes for great pictures.
Ok, he is looking at the camera in this one.
Maddie shaking it, while watching the big characters on the stage, she wasn't shy! (She had to hold onto the chairs for support)
Annie, aka "The Best Aunt Ever!"
We ended that day with some furniture shopping...:) I'll let you know how that went later.






2 comments:
Your kids are just too cute for words...I love Maddie's outfit.
I'm excited to see what furniture you got! That is a really cute picture of Maddie dancing. I can't wait to see the family picture, too.
Post a Comment