Cute Luci opening presents.Me, Luci, and Ashley (my usual girls night out buddies..plus Steph- not pictured)
Me-eating way too much caramel fondue...so yummy! Thanks Steph!
Here are the recipes for the caramel and cheese ones, those were our favorites:
Hot Caramel Dip
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup light corn syrup
1 cup brown sugar
1 can sweetened condensed milk
Apple slices, pretzels or whatever you want to dip!
Mix together all ingredients in saucepan. Bring to boil. Pour into crockpot. Set on low. Dip away!
Cheesy Fondue
2 c. (8 oz) sharp cheddar cheese
2 (3 oz.) pkgs. cream cheese, softened
1 1/2 c. sour cream
1 c. diced, cooked ham
1/2 c. chopped green onions
1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
2 T. vegetable oil
1 T. butter, melted
Mix together ingredients until smooth. Microwave 1 minute to soften ingredients. (I did mine longer, maybe 5 minutes, in 1 minute intervals). Place ingredients in fondue pot to keep warm. Serve with broccoil, pepper strips, cauliflower, celery, carrot sticks, mushroom caps. We also ate it with zucchini slices and french bread cubes. Yum!






5 comments:
cindy hey girly i miss you its so fun to see your cute family its getting so big!! so fun!
Mmmmm....that cheese fondue you used sounds so much better than the one I gave you. I'll have to replace mine with that one in my cook book!
looks like you had fun...it turned out way cute!
that cheese fondue sounds soooo good. I may need to make that for dinner tmrw night.
mmmmmmm, yum. I'm going to have to try the fondue recipes.
Post a Comment