Saturday, February 23, 2008

Where did my babies go?

Maddie had her first primary activity today. She was sooo excited! She kept asking if it was just the big kids that were going and not the babies. I guess she wanted to make sure it really was JUST for the big kids, making her feel oh so proud. Here she is below, eating the cookie she decorated after doing "service" for ward members.

She even shared with Cam, who was so sad when she left him.
My big girl.
Notice her haircut...she's been begging to get it cut, so we did. Then just today she asked to get her ears pierced--we'll see about that one!

My big boy, saying "cheeeese".

He's recently started to talk more. We are so excited about this, except it makes him seem less and less like a baby and more like a big kid.

I guess I keep saying "where did my baby go?" to Camden. Maddie keeps going up to him, saying the same thing. It sounds cuter coming from her. Here he is doing his funny smile.

12 comments:

Heather M said...

They grow up so fast. I can't believe Maddie is in Primary and got to go to her first primary activity. That is amazing.

Abigail is one of two kids in her nursery here and her teacher is going out of town for next 3 weeks. Since I was called to be a primary teacher, I think we will have her join us for sharing time. :) She loves being a big kids as well.

Amy said...

I know Maddie is the same age as our oldest, but how old is your boy? He looks pretty close in age to our youngest. Your girl looks so much like you!

hknight said...

Hey at least she didn't cry like Easton who just wanted to go with mommy and not the big kiddies! She is so cute!

rach said...

Holy cow your kids are so cute and look at the babe o lish mommy! Your son looks just like ben wow!

Marc, Michelle, Jackson, and Bennett said...

Your kids are SO adorable! I love these pictures of them. It seems the days drag on and on...but seriously the years fly by! I can't believe how quickly Jackson went from being a newborn to being 20 months?! When did that happen?!

The Grant Family said...

You know what happens when you can't figure out where the babies went....it's time for a new baby! He he he!

Just FYI for the earrings. Catie started wanting hers pierced and so we explained how they do it....that kept her from wanting it for a few more years after she first noticed earrings. She finally ended up getting them done when she was 6 1/2. If you're not ready just explain to her about the gun they use to shoot a hole though her ear and how she has to be careful because of infection. If you are ready...just go for it! Good luck!

April said...

Your kids are so cute! I love little Maddie's haircut! I love your hair too! I can't believe how big that Camden is. Time goes fast and they'll be all grown up before we know it! YIKES!

Kenna said...

How is it that they grow up so slow and quickly at the same time! It seems like my days drag but all of a sudden I look at my kids and they are so big! I love Maddie's hair cute and that Camden is so stinkin' cute... I think he needs to marry Brynlee:)

Kimberly said...

haha, kenna, my first thought on your comment, was, they can't get married, they're related. . . and then i remembered that's just our kids :) It just all seems like family from RC 305.
I really think it would be fun to have kaylee's ears pierced too, but i think if you don't do it when their born, than you have to wait until their like 8 or how ever old it is that they can care for them themselves. I can just imagine the talks with kaylee about what kind of earrings she can wear, that is one battle i can wait on :)

Nicole Stucki said...

How cute. Your kids are growing up so fast. I guess everyones kids are. Where does the time go? So time for number 3 right? J/K

Bethany said...

I keep asking Roman, "When did you turn into a big boy?" It seems like he's all the sudden gotten so big. It's a good thing I've got another one on the way. Maddie is such a cutie. I can't believe she's old enough to go to a primary activity!

meg said...

Cindy you are such a CUTE family! About your last post - what an adorable bag - I love it!
Isn't amazing how fast our kids seem to grow. Especially with our new addition my kids seem REALLY big!
Maegan Hymas