My mom was in town this last week from Virginia, which is rare occasion in our neck of the woods. She was here to pick out tile and such for the house they are building in Washington. We all had so much fun getting together just about every night to eat, play games, and have fun. Here are a few pics from her trip...
Grandma Gayla (which we learned is her preferred name from the grandkids), sis Stephanie, sis Laura, and myself
Maddie hamming up an injury to the head from a flying heavy doll. Go figure it would be her downfall...she's always loved dolls SO much.
(guilty doll not pictured)






7 comments:
How much Fun! It looks like you had a wonderful time! That dessert looks delicious, you'll have to send me the recipe. :)
Mom visits are the best! Glad you had fun... i didn't know they were moving to Washington. What a bummer with you guys going back east. What is taking them to Washington after all these years?
my mom has a few sisters that live there, so they'll be really close. they are moving right before we move, bummer!
I think it's important to note that I'm 9 months pregnant in the picuteres. :)
Everything looks so yummy! I bet you had so much fun with your mom!
You look sooo skinny and cute! I can't wait for a non-jello stomach again!
i don't know that mine is non- jello, but good luck with that apey.
Looks fun! I didn't know you had a sister named Stephanie. I always feel like I gained a few pounds when I'm around my mom too. Why is that?!
Post a Comment