Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas Letter (double click to open)

9 comments:

The Grant Family said...

Very cute! You'll have to teach me how you did that. I love your new header too.

The Grant Family said...

PS Now that you're coming here I figure I'll let you just go through my girl clothes during your visit. (as opposed to taking pictures and having you pick)

Amy said...

I love your card! So creative and cute!

Kimberly said...

That is too cute! Hope you guys have a merry christmas!

Kenna said...

Cinders that was Too Cute! I loved it! I also loved your previous post...I think it was a "tender mercy" for me to read it and know that my kids maybe aren't the only ones that are being quite naughty these days:) Merry Christmas and good luck with the baby, I can't wait to hear about her!!

Taylor's said...

What a cute card! How long did it take you to write that up?

the landreths said...

So, so cute. Merry Christmas! Good luck with these last two weeks!!

Maureen Gribble said...

You always were so creative with your writing..I still remember your advertising campaign for that toothpaste you invented!! :) Happy holidays to you and your growing family! You have so much to be thankful for!

Lauren said...

DARLING! Rhyming like that takes some serious skill. Looks like all is well with you guys!

Hang in there til that sweet number three comes! I can't wait to see what she looks like.