Saturday, December 13, 2008

Ho Ho Ho.

In light of a day off from preschool, due to some icy roads, we decided to go see Santa at the mall. Maddie has been begging to go see him, so to the mall we went. She was bursting with excitement to sit on his lap. They had a nice little chat, while Camden watched from the sidelines. He opted to play in the pretend snow, saying that Santa was "naughty". Who knows where this came from. But this surprised me a little since Cam is our more outgoing child. Since I didn't want to scar him or create a scene, here Maddie sits alone with Santa.



And here is the letter she wrote to him a few weeks ago. Well, I wrote it as she dictated.

We're very excited for Christmas around here!

7 comments:

Mark and Adrienne said...

I like Maddie's letter to Santa! That was cute how she added that you have a chimney.

Bethany said...

What a cute little Christmas girl. I love the little letter too. I'm excited for Roman to actually start liking santa. He says,"Santa's nice, but i scared." I can't believe you only have a few more weeks left! You look great. Man, that went quick...for me :) Does she have a name? BTW, I have the same carseat as you. It's a great unisex one.

Taylor's said...

So cute! I love the picture and the letter. I love the part about the chimney just makes me smile!

A little less than a month to go and you will have a new addition!

Catherine Faux said...

Oh that is so precious! What a fun memory to have of Christmas!

Kellie said...

You are getting so close to your baby arriving! I can't for her to arrive!

Shane said...

Cute letter!

Suzy said...

-K I started thinking about it. Sorry, I didn't know Shane was logged in when I commented. I just didn't want you to think some guy you didn't know was leaving a comment. It was me. Suzy