Monday, December 8, 2008

Morning hair

This morning when Camden woke up we went in to get Maddie out of bed for preschool and as soon as he saw her he said, "Maddie, like your hair...it's so beautiful!" What a guy!


I don't have a picture of her actual hair this morning, but as you can imagine it looked something like this...(or maybe a little more frazzled).

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

sweet little cam, what a gentleman :)

The Grant Family said...

So sweet Cam. I love that little guy. What a cutie!

Ashley A. said...

That is so cute. It's weird to think of Cam talking like that. Natalie once told me I looked beautiful when I was wearing sweats. Gotta love kids... :)

J.C. & Tiana said...

I love the volume I wish I had that much volume when I got out of bed. They are so cute.

Jordan and Luci said...

I so wish Libbi and Cam could play together. I would love to watch them because he seems so funny! Maddie looks so grown up. Are you ready for number three? Any names yet????