I bought a Bumbo (not to be confused with Dumbo, which Ben called it) for Hazel the other day, thinking she'd be ready for it in a month or so. I tried her out in it and she thought it was pretty cool too...at least for a few minutes. What a great little invention, we love it.
3 weeks ago






5 comments:
Cute! I'm glad you got the Dumbo...I mean Bumbo :) and took some pics! Can't get enough of that girl!
I wanted Ellie frozen at Hazel's age....now look where she is - 1 year old!
BTW She's starting to walk more and more. Give her a week and it will probably be her main mode of transportation.
I'm for sure getting a Bumbo nest time around. They look so great for babies even so young! She's so so adorable!
She is just sooo cute! Isn't the bumbo a wonderful thing!
She's so adorable. I'm glad she likes the Bumbo. We've never had it, but I know a lot of people that love it.
okay, so in the third picture it looked like she had little pig tails, and i was going to say, holy cow, she really is growing fast. but it must have been the stuff behind her head. I feel like every post i do about brookie is lamenting with how CRAZY fast they grow up! i seriously hope it doesnt continue to go so exponentially fast with each kid.
Post a Comment