Sunday, April 26, 2009

The tramp.

As the weather has been nicer, we decided to purchase a trampoline for some outdoor fun. I always wanted one when I was a kid, so when Ben mentioned it, of course I was on board. We've been having so much fun with it. We had a little BBQ last night with some friends, and did a little jumping as well.
Maddie "posing"
Look how hot & sweaty she is, gross!

Cam smothering Georgia. He just loves her.

Tiana with the babes (Hazel & Georgia).

The boys playing with the kiddos. Cala LOVED bouncing (pictured in lower right). She was fun to watch.


...And last, but not least....brace yourselves for this awesome video of me doing a back flip.

Alright, so I'm a big loser...well scaredy cat really. It must be those darn kids. I swear I used to be more daring before I had kids. Ben reminded me as I was preparing to jump, that we have 3 kids, so I can't go get hurt and leave him to take care of them. Thanks babe. Just for the record, I did do a front flip, which seems much less scary. Maybe next time I'll muster up some courage. As for now, this lame-o video will have to do :)


6 comments:

Mitzi said...

I don't even think I'm allowed within 10 feet of a trampoline according to the law of Graham. Even if we didn't have kids, my personal injury track record isn't so great! LOL! Hope the kids are loving it!

Maureen Gribble said...

Ah! I'm so jealous, I remember how much we used to love trampolines growing up and how none of our parents would give in and get one. Remember we used to have to beg those random folks that lived behind you to jump on theirs? I'll be looking for a full back-flip video soon! :) Have fun!

J.C. & Tiana said...

That was such a blast. Thanks so much for having us over for a BBQ, and for the fun of the tramp. Sorry we stayed so late it was just to much fun to give up.

P.S. I love the picture of Camden hugging Georgia, I think there in LOVE!

Stephanie said...

Funny Cindy! I was so nervous while you were jumping- I was glad you didn't do it! I'm too scared to do anything like that anymore. Like you said, we really don't have time to be hurt.

Cindy Spratling said...

I am impressed that you can even jump on a trampoline 3 months after having a baby. That in itself is amazing, if you know what I mean.

Mark and Adrienne said...

We had so my fun on the trampoline!!! Thanks for having us over! And Cala did LOVE the trampoline :) Your front flip was spectacular, I'm sure in no time you'll be doing all kinds of back flips!