After a bunch of you did this quiz, it peaked my interest, as to what my kids would say. So here is a little quiz I gave them today:
1-What makes mommy happy?
Maddie-When we do a good thing.
Camden-Let me think...Cami (their cousin)!
2-What makes mommy sad?
M-When we don't do something right.
C-I don't know...Daddy think I'm going?
3-When does mommy laugh?
M-That's a hard question (uh oh)...when we do something funny.
C-Think....Daddy
4-What was mommy like when she was a baby?
M-Uh...you had light hair.
C-Like monsters!
5-How old is your mom?
M-My guess is 15
C-Let me think...Sydney...(pause)...20 old
6-How tall is your mom?
M-15
C-15
7-What is mommy's favorite thing to do?
M-Do fun things , like play games.
C-Let me think...I want a toy from you.
8-What does your mommy like to do?
M-Do fun things with us
C-Movie, Ice Age!
9-What does your mom do for a job?
M-Teacher
C-A hippopotamus!
10-What is your mommy's favorite food?
M-My guess is strawberries.
C-Um, apples (that's his favorite).
11-If your mommy was a cartoon person, who would she be?
M-Cinderella
C-A cartoon!
12-What do you & your mommy do together?
M-Get some treats. (so true!)
C-I don't know...this is a hard word! (this boy cracks me up!)
13-How are you & your mommy the same?
M-Because we look a little like each other.
C-It's too hard. (I think he was done w/my questioning at this point)
14-How are you & your mommy different?
M-Because we look a little different.
C-We fall down.
15-How do you know your mommy loves you?
M-Because...(pause)...what did you say? Because I really like you.
C-Because I fall down...you did love me!
16-What does your mom like about daddy?
M-Because he does nice things for you.
C-It's too hard...Um you love me, Daddy loves me, Maddie loves me!
17-Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
M-To the store
C-Um, me get hurt from me fall down. (I asked him again) Downstairs!
I think Camden was in a crazy mood, otherwise I would have gotten more serious answers...or maybe not! After I finished, Maddie asked if she got them right. Pretty fun little quiz.
3 weeks ago






3 comments:
Ok that is so funny. I love that Mattie thinks your 15 years old. I have to admit you do look really young. What a fun thing to do with your kids. You should do this every year and see how there answers change.
Fun! I think Camden and Libbi would be friends...maybe even more! Who knows? :) I can't believe how old Hazel is looking! So crazy! Oh and I want to see a picture of the car too!
that is so cute, i will have to try that out on my kiddos, i wonder what they will say. Did maddie know that you were a teacher, or went to school for it anyways? or was that just a lucky guess?
Post a Comment