We had a great staycation, as they call it, last week. Ben's buddy, Shane, came out to visit, so we had to make the most of his time here. First we headed to the city to try out a bunch of places we've yet to go since we've lived here. Can you believe this was our first family trip since we moved here a year ago! Way past due. So, first we hit up the Natural History Museum.
Nick (Shane's cousin), Shane, Ben, Maddie
Me & the kids.
Just to note that these are probably the most unflattering pictures that I've had taken in a LONG time. I debated not putting any on here with me in it, but figured I may regret that...so, here they are anyways.
Maddie suddenly had to pee when I was taking her picture. I'm sure I got some looks when I kept snapping pics, as she was screaming for the bathroom. Can't pass up a picture opportunity, am I right?

Our little dinosaur man.

See what I'm talking about?


What a trooper! Two days in the city and she was an angel!

Climbing rocks in Central Park



Riding the subway. It was hilarious watching Maddie and Nick chatting it up. It was like they were on a little date or something. Sorry for the blurriness though...

Shanners and Cam. He adored Shane...lucky boy got carried around most of the city.
Our little dinosaur man.
See what I'm talking about?
What a trooper! Two days in the city and she was an angel!
Climbing rocks in Central Park
Riding the subway. It was hilarious watching Maddie and Nick chatting it up. It was like they were on a little date or something. Sorry for the blurriness though...
Shanners and Cam. He adored Shane...lucky boy got carried around most of the city.






4 comments:
Cindy - if you're going to Cooperstown, you should go up to the Glimmerglass State Park. Cooperstown is on the sounth end of Otsego Lake - the park is on the north end, but it's only a 15 minute drive to the entrance. There is a hiking trail and when you get up to the water side (where the trees are, not the beach) it is some of the most beautiful water and scenery you've ever seen. We were just there last month.
Beware - Cooperstown is really really boring to a 3 year old. Sam was done within the first 10 minutes.
Thanks Mitzi! We actually already went, but I'll have to remember that for next time :)
Looks like fun! Your kids are too cute. And so are you. I'm pretty much convinced that you couldn't take a bad picture if you tried. You Beauty!
Awesome! We'll have to do a New York trip sometime. That looks like a lot of fun! Loved all the pictures and glad you posted them all! Hazel is a little peanut :)
Post a Comment