My little sis made her yearly visit to our place...only this time we've switched and our place is on the east coast and hers in on the west. She just finished up her 1st year at BYU-I and we were delighted to have her come visit. So, of course we made the most of our time...first up was the beach, only bad thing was the hurricane that was suppose to be coming. We made the 3 hour drive to the Jersey shore, and only to spend a few hours in the sun, before the storm hit. Here are some pics:
Ben was a sport and built a sand castle with the kids.
Me & Suzanne soaking up the rays.
{Notice my triple tongue roll...yeah, I'm pretty talented}
Had to make our mark.

Suzy & the kiddos. Cam & Hazel's first time at the beach and Maddie hadn't been since Hawaii when she was 8 months old.
{you'll have to excuse the quality of some of these pics...they were taken by my phone camera}

Geez Ben, what blinding skin you have...soon to change, believe me.
OK, whiteness doesn't get much better here either.

Loving it! Darn hurricane...wouldn't let you go in the water past your thighs.
A bit windy, eh? (I turned Canadian!)

Auntie Suzanne

We stayed the night and headed to NYC the next day...Naked Cowboy greeted us not long after arriving. We saw him from afar and Suzanne just had to get a closer look!
We watched a grandma get violated by him just before it was Suzanne's turn to get her picture taken...I was a little scared for her.

"both sides ladies"...that's what he insisted on, so of course she complied.
Hailing a cab...but we were too cheap to actually take one. Makes for a cute picture though.

Loving it! Darn hurricane...wouldn't let you go in the water past your thighs.
A bit windy, eh? (I turned Canadian!)
Auntie Suzanne

We stayed the night and headed to NYC the next day...Naked Cowboy greeted us not long after arriving. We saw him from afar and Suzanne just had to get a closer look!
We watched a grandma get violated by him just before it was Suzanne's turn to get her picture taken...I was a little scared for her.
"both sides ladies"...that's what he insisted on, so of course she complied.

Hailing a cab...but we were too cheap to actually take one. Makes for a cute picture though.
{Click on this pic to get the visual. Gross!}
I must say that we bring out the shoppers in each other, not that it was a secret or anything.
And we had to take some cheesy hat pics to complete the experience.

What a nerd!

Suzanne also agreed to help the kids make a castle.




Look who's doing all of the work...?
And we had to take some cheesy hat pics to complete the experience.
What a nerd!

Suzanne also agreed to help the kids make a castle.
Look who's doing all of the work...?
The trip was an overall success. Thanks for coming Suzanne, we miss you already!









9 comments:
O boy did i ever have a blast with you guys! Thanks again for letting me come visit. You guys are so fun to hang out with. I cant believe you put up a certain couple pics that i do not like;/ I wont say which ones but i think you know how i feel about them. Haha. Anyways i cant wait to see you all at Thanksgiving time!
Love,
Suz
Ah the triple tongue roll! You always were so talented! ;) Looks like a fun time. I too have met the Naked Cowboy--what a weirdo!
What fun! There is nothing better than sisters! I love the pictures of the back side of Hazel on the beach! SO much fun!
Looks like you guys had fun!She is super cute! My brother is at BYU-I.They will have to hang out.You guys look like your doing great!We are back in Utah and Missin you!!!
I laughed the whole way through! I got to walk around NYC! Must have been fun seeing all those crazy peeps!
Oh what fun!!!! I'm a bit jealous that Suzanne when when the apple cider donuts were back. Darn! Can't believe I missed that one.
Fun to see all the pictures of your fun together. Post more if you have them :) Love you guys!
how fun to see your pics. Suzi is so grown up, and you guys look more and more alike the older she gets! Sister trips are jsut so fun!
Looks like you guys had a blast. I want to go to the apple orchards with you guys, we have never been and have heard about doughnuts.
Post a Comment