Wednesday, August 26, 2009

If you like giveaways...

then this is for you!


Have you heard of Give Away Today? It's a blog that gives away something everyday (Monday-Friday) for FREE!! All you have to do is enter to win! So, TODAY (August 26th), they just happen to be hosting a giveaway for me! Pretty snazzy, huh? They were recently on Good Things Utah and will be on Studio 5 in September, or so I hear. I've been looking on there pretty frequently since I found out about it, entering to win all sorts of cool stuff. Check it out!

2 comments:

Jordan and Luci said...

Cindy, remember the little people when you're all famous! That is crazy! When are you going to teach me to be like you?

J.C. & Tiana said...

Cindy that is awesome you are one popular lady. I hope it brings in a lot of business for you.