We got to throw a shower for our good friend, Adrienne over the weekend. We had a blast. Here are the pics to prove it...
What's a party without a "sweet" buffet?
On the menu:
Chicken Navajo Tacos with all the fixins'...YUM!
My favorite is Ruby rockin' out with her mega headphones.
Party-goers.
the GUEST of honor and her +1
My partners in crime,
Couldn't keep this one away from the treat table,
Or this one!
My candy twin!! Who else likes circus peanuts? Anyone?? You're missing out people!
And the most risky baby shower game I've ever played.
CAUTION: {beware of enlarging this picture, you may unpleasantly surprised}
Karate Kid even decided to show up!
Gifts!
I told her to pose...and she DID! What a good sport! We had such a fun time throwing a party for one of our favorite people. I hope you loved it Adrienne...congrats!!






11 comments:
Holy cow, Cindy! Those pictures look like they could have come out of a magazine! It's dreamy perfection! (congrats on two posts in one week too...my oh my have we missed you!)
Cinders you always know how to throw a good party! And btw I LOVE circus peanuts! Everyone thinks I'm crazy. In fact just had a bag the other day:)!
You're such a great party planner!!! And yes that certainly does look like a risky shower game! ha ha Your couple's retreat looked so fun too... now I feel like I need one!
All I have to say is OUCH!!! was it totally necessary to put up that awful picture of me with the blind fold? I'm hurt Cin Cin.
Dear Kiki,
I didn't mean to offend you. I thought the picture was/is very cute!
Sincerely,
Innocent blogger
Hey there! A few things--
First of all, its not stocking if you know the person.. if that's the case, then I stock you too! Silly girl.
I LOVE circus peanuts.
Your party is darling. But that's no surprise because so are you.
I am kind of intrigued by the shower game and need to know more...
Your couples retreat looks like a blast! I am inviting us to your next one.
I think that covers it for now. So glad to see that you guys are loving life in New York!
Um, I think that is the dang cutest baby shower I have ever seen! Holy cow! Looks like such a fun party.
I loved the baby shower! And I love your pictures... way better than mine! And now that you told me how easy it is to take them, I will, so you can go to my blog and pretty much see a repeat post :)
Looking at your pix I realized that I know Adrienne from living at Wymount! I think she had just had her first baby when I knew her. So fun to see that she is doing well.Oh and what an AWESOME party!!!
It turned out GREAT!!! You got much better pictures of your shindig than i did of mine! That game is too funny. I once when to a baby shower with some riske games but that one takes the cake!
Loved the pictures too. If you don't do something where you get paid to put on parties I'm going to be mad. (But then again maybe that won't be as fun). I do love all your pictures. McKenzi
Post a Comment