...that Ben graduated? Well, he's actually not done yet, he just got to graduate with the other medical students since they don't do a big shin dig in the fall when he's actually done. I like to pretend he's done though :) Of course the money hasn't started rolling in yet....only 147 days left!
that Maddie graduated from Kindergarten? She's gonna be in high school before I know it!
that she has the cutest brother and sister?
...and the best teacher?
That Hazel is serioulsy getting so big and smart? She's started talking a lot more...saying words like purple, outside, and pretty to name a few.

that we celebrated Maddie's birthday a month early in Kindergarten since her b-day is in the summer? She's gonna love me for that one forever.
that I started selling my stuff local? Cranberries and Capers can now be found at the 4 corners in Delmar, NY. Check out Wild Sage, so cute!
Did I forget anything?






7 comments:
Yeah! You posted! And with lots of pictures! The kids look so cute. I love the yellow coordination for the graduation. The kids and their clothes and hair accessories look darling.
Congrats on all your family accomplishments. Everyone looks fabulous! I love celebrating graduation with ice cream.
Yeah! Im happy you finally put some new stuff up as well. Hahah jk i know you've busy/sick so i understand...but seriously. Everyone looks great and im happy Ben is almost done, thats exciting! The kids look presh....and i couldnt agree more, Maddie does have some pretty attractive siblings :) Especially whern they have food in there mouth and you can see it in betweenthe gaps of their teethies! Haha
I didn't know Ben was almost done. Yay!! Almost there! I love that family picture. You guys looks great!
oops.. *look
congrats on all of it! Do you know where you are headed next??
Post a Comment